Software Version 2.80 Now Available! 100% Roll Out
01-08-2019, 03:12 PM
Software version 2.80 is now available to 100% of users.
This software version is being rolled out in phases and can be downloaded through Garmin Connect Mobile or Garmin Express when available.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.80:
- Added support for Moon Phase widget. Accessible from Settings > Widgets > Add Widgets > Moon Phase and Settings > Controls > Add New > Moon Phase.
- Added UTC offset to time zone setup menu.
- Fixed an issue where the total length fields were not updating correctly during a pool swim.
- Fixed an issue where the device was displaying the incorrect baro trend icon on the watchface.
- Fixed an issue where the spelling for Ukrainian was incorrect, in the device language list.
- Fixed an issue where the activity elevation plot would not update.
- Fixed an issue where the map page would not draw the full screen.
- Fixed an issue where the ascent remaining field on the future plot page was not visible.
- Fixed an issue that could cause elevation to jump after starting an indoor activity.
- Fixed an issue where the sunrise and sunset times in New Zealand were not taking daylight savings into account.
- Fixed an issue where the barometer trend line always stayed flat.
- Made improvements to timer feature.
- Explore sync fixes and improvements.