Proximitya alarms Montana

Garmin fenix 7X und epix Gen 2 im Test

Der Schwerpunkt dieses Tests und Vergleichs der Garmin Fenix 7X Solar und Garmin Epix Gen 2 liegt auf den Sensoren wie Höhenmesser, Positionsbestimmung und Herzfrequenz. Was unterscheidet die beiden GPS-Outdoor-Smartwatches? Und wie gut ist die Taschenlampe der Fenix 7X für den Outdoorbereich? Hier geht es zum Test der Outdoor-Smartwatches ...
  • Hello
    I have a Garmin 650t Montana, but I want you to know if the alarm works fine approach.
    My unit displays on screen the text message , but does not appear the acoustic signal.
    I've tried v 2.6 and v 2.7.
    Thanks and sorry for not writing in German, I am Spanish.

• Hi, what setting do you have in: SETUP-TONES-?

GESCHICHTE:
    SPORTIVA, OREGON 300,GPSMAP 60 CSx,, Oregon 550t, Colorado 300, Geko 201, Gpsmap 60c, Explorist 500, Explorist 600, Explorist XL, Falcom Navi1, Roadmate..., versch. PPCs von HP und Qtek...

• manual del usario:
    página 29 --> alarmas proximidad
    página 37 --> tonos

Er spannt den Norden aus über der Leere und hängt die Erde über dem Nichts auf.

• Datenschutz ist uns & Euch wichtig, daher verzichten wir auf Bannerwerbung & Web-Analysetools! Um das Forum zu unterstützen, bitten wir Euch, über diesen Link: bei Amazon zu bestellen....
    Für Euch ist das nur ein Klick, uns hilft es das Forum langfristig und werbefrei für Euch zu betreiben!
    Alternativ sehr gerne auch per Paypal spenden.
    Vielen, vielen Dank ...
  • Hi, what setting do you have in: SETUP-TONES-?

Hi freeday
    Setup-tones-on
    tones output: auto and i have tried internal
    proximity alarms: proximity tones:on

I have another problem, if I send waypoints to my unit from Basecamp 3.2.1 with proximity alarms, for example 50 meters, when I turn on Montana, the waypoints appear on the GPS, but if I go to waypoint manager, I select a waypoint, set proximity menu appears 0 meters. I have tried it on windows and mac 3.2.1 Basecamp.
    :(
    Best regards

• manual del usario:
    página 29 --> alarmas proximidad
    página 37 --> tonos

Gracias por la información, pero ya lo conozco, yo tengo un 62s y funciona correctamente, pero en mi unidad montana no.
    Gracias

• I have done a downgrade to 2.6 firmware, and equal :-(, can be a hardware error.
    you it works well?? i ask

best regards

• Datenschutz ist uns & Euch wichtig, daher verzichten wir auf Bannerwerbung & Web-Analysetools! Um das Forum zu unterstützen, bitten wir Euch, über diesen Link: bei Amazon zu bestellen....
    Für Euch ist das nur ein Klick, uns hilft es das Forum langfristig und werbefrei für Euch zu betreiben!
    Vielen, vielen Dank ...
  • Your setting looks good!
    1) Does your unit beep when you touch the power-key? (for Setup-tones-on, my unit beeps, when pressing the power button.)
    2) Try to connect a headphone.
    Maybe your loadspeaker might be broken if the headphone is working.

GESCHICHTE:
    SPORTIVA, OREGON 300,GPSMAP 60 CSx,, Oregon 550t, Colorado 300, Geko 201, Gpsmap 60c, Explorist 500, Explorist 600, Explorist XL, Falcom Navi1, Roadmate..., versch. PPCs von HP und Qtek...

• Your setting looks good!
    1) Does your unit beep when you touch the power-key? (for Setup-tones-on, my unit beeps, when pressing the power button.)
    2) Try to connect a headphone.
    Maybe your loadspeaker might be broken if the headphone is working.

Hi freeday
    The loadspeaker can't be broken, because if i configure sounds for alarms, i can hear from configuration the diferents bepps. If i make a rute with citynavigator, i can hear de diferents beeps, and if i connect it to a headphone or to my car , i can hear the voice of citynavigator. When i power off the Montana, i hear the beep of power off.
    I send waypoints from basecamp 3.2.1 to Montana, with aproximation alarm, i open the waypoints in to Montana, and aproximation alarms disapears. I have to manual configure from Montana, them appear in the map the right circle....but not sounds :-(.
    I have made downgrade from 2.4 to 2.7 firmware versions, and in all versions don't works.
    Have you got a Montana to say me if to you works fine with the alarms.
    Best regards

Vielen, vielen Dank ...
  • The alarm depends on the speed.

i don´t understand.I did test, driving a car, walking, cycling . I think the alarm does not depend on speed.

Vielen, vielen Dank ...
  • Well i talk with Garmin Montana team and they respond to me that is a software issue, not hardware issue.
    Someone have a garmin Montana and check if in his unit works fine proximity alarms?
    Best regards

• In the next firmware version, 2.9, This bug Will be fixed.
    Best regards