WebUpdater software version 2.4.0 as of September 8, 2006
Changes made from version 2.3.3 to 2.4.0:
• Added ability to display notes. For example, warning messages about loss of user data will now be shown within the wizard.
• The check for WebUpdater's own updates has been moved to the first page, so users don't have to select a device before checking for this update.
• Added ability to display change history for updates.
• Added data integrity checks to ensure that the update file has not been corrupted during the transfer from the Garmin website.
• Fixed error with handling case where the device has no voices installed and there were no voice updates available.
• Handle case where the web browser could not be opened when a user clicks on the additional information link.
• Improved handling of cases where user has multiple devices connected during the update.
• Fixed issue where buttons would get cut-off when the Windows Taskbar was at the top of the screen.
For some unit updates, this software will clear user memory, including 'Recent Finds' and 'Favorites.' Please back up important data such as routes, tracks, and waypoints to MapSource prior to updating.
** N51.30° E6.59° (incl. SA) ** iQue 3600, ** GPSMAP 76C **