MPVF routable aus OSM Daten

Garmin fenix 7X und epix Gen 2 im Test

Der Schwerpunkt dieses Tests und Vergleichs der Garmin Fenix 7X Solar und Garmin Epix Gen 2 liegt auf den Sensoren wie Höhenmesser, Positionsbestimmung und Herzfrequenz. Was unterscheidet die beiden GPS-Outdoor-Smartwatches? Und wie gut ist die Taschenlampe der Fenix 7X für den Outdoorbereich? Hier geht es zum Test der Outdoor-Smartwatches ...

• On the example of "Poligons" see that
    layerid="27" - for v.7.5.3 and v.7.6.1
    layerid="1000"- for another versions v.7.4 and v.7.3.1

Yes, there had been changes in the past and probably will be changes in the future.

Thus the hypothesis that TwoNav 2.2.5 does not work (does not "understand") clay files such as new tags layerid = "27".
    (I previously wrote that my routable map file ua.MPVF without clay file works well).
    And what then shall I do for TwoNav 2.2.5?

Layer ids in MPVF and in CLAY must matching. So using them build from different versions may cause trouble.
    And Twonav must be able to interprete the CLAY in the intended way. So it might be that Old 2.2.5 expect a bit different format.
    So usually best is to use uptodate version of both softwares.
    Update Twonav to 2.9 or use older CGPSL versions which writes CLAY-file understood by TN 2.2.5(if this is the problem) or avoid using CLAY-files with MPVFs.

On the basis of this hypothesis, I copied the file LayersOSMPlugin.xml from v.7.4 in my working version v.7.5.3.

This may work in some cases or not. Always keep in mind that besides LayersOSMPlugin.xml exist the real plugins dll which do the work.
    The DLL provides the features you can use with LayersOSMPlugin.xml. Usually both have to work together.

What advice can you give to clean objects like osmfilter.exe
    osmfilter.exe ua.osm - keep = "highway = or places = or POIs ="-o = ua_h.osm

Sorry but how should i decide which objects you wanna keep and which one you wanna drop. It's always a question of intended map usage and/or design

• Always keep in mind that besides LayersOSMPlugin.xml exist the real plugins dll which do the work.
    The DLL provides the features you can use with LayersOSMPlugin.xml. Usually both have to work together.

So I did - did not want to overload the post message.

OSM has changed over time. Is there a description of requirements for their own editing LayersOSMPlugin.hml? As I understood interface CompeGPS Land - the "laerid" not strong typing values?

And another question - if it's convenient in this branch of forum - whether you can actually change in the interface TwoNav the value of the current coordinates?
    Do not manually in gps.ini file - key LastGPSPosition - and with interface.

• Hi shchet,

Is there a description of requirements for their own editing LayersOSMPlugin.hml?

No.

As I understood interface CompeGPS Land - the "laerid" not strong typing values?

I'm not sure if i understood your question well, especially "...not strong typing values?"
    Each object with a specific key/value pair is sorted into a layer according to the definition in the LayersOSMPlugin.xml.
    So, at least layerid is a value which probably defines the object in MPVF.

whether you can actually change in the interface TwoNav the value of the current coordinates?
    Do not manually in gps.ini file - key LastGPSPosition - and with interface.

No. there is no way via users interface.
    You can zoom to specific coordinates(Discover>Zoom to>Coordinates) but not change "LastGPSPosition".

• Datenschutz ist uns & Euch wichtig, daher verzichten wir auf Bannerwerbung & Web-Analysetools! Um das Forum zu unterstützen, bitten wir Euch, über diesen Link: bei Amazon zu bestellen....
    Für Euch ist das nur ein Klick, uns hilft es das Forum langfristig und werbefrei für Euch zu betreiben!
    Alternativ sehr gerne auch per Paypal spenden.
    Vielen, vielen Dank ...
  • Hi, Papaluna.
    Thank you. You have helped me on all questions. I have not found the button on the forum, so thank you.
    If I use your suggestion Twonav multiplatform Christmas http://en.compegps.com/2013-advent-calendar, then check autorouting on Lowrance Endura Safari and report the results.

• Datenschutz ist uns & Euch wichtig, daher verzichten wir auf Bannerwerbung & Web-Analysetools! Um das Forum zu unterstützen, bitten wir Euch, über diesen Link: bei Amazon zu bestellen....
    Für Euch ist das nur ein Klick, uns hilft es das Forum langfristig und werbefrei für Euch zu betreiben!
    Alternativ sehr gerne auch per Paypal spenden.
    Vielen, vielen Dank ...