Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Fixed a potential issue that may cause corrupted data on SD card.
- Added support for new map unlocking technologies.
- Improved accuracy and performance of the calculation of tide and current station information.
- Silenced 'Remove Lost Target' message when the AIS/Collision Alarm is off.
- Corrected AIS List bearing number.
- Corrected display of waypoints when non-1252 codepage is selected.
- Allow configuration of custom units in the Startup Wizard.
- Decreased likelihood of accidently marking a waypoint via the 'Mark' button at the top of a page.
- Added timestamp to the waypoint review page.
- Added support for 2010 BlueChart g2 and BlueChart g2 Vision features, including:
- Portuguese Fishing Areas
- Support for built-in map update cards
- Fishing Charts for built-in map update cards
- New safety shading feature
- New map symbols
- Fixed a potential issue that causes the GMap6x0 to display an inaccurate ETA when the route crosses west across time zones.
- Fixed a potential issue that could cause a 'stutter' when speaking driving directions.
- The GMap6x0 will no longer erroneously prompt to copy Garmin proprietary POI information (such as Travel Guides) from the card. This information is locked to the card and cannot be accessed without the card inserted.
- Added support to display cartography north of 75°N.
- Improved routing accuracy for ramps and interchanges.
Hier der Directlink für die GCD-Datei: