Thales: eXplorist kann Akku ODER AAA

Garmin fenix 7X und epix Gen 2 im Test

Der Schwerpunkt dieses Tests und Vergleichs der Garmin Fenix 7X Solar und Garmin Epix Gen 2 liegt auf den Sensoren wie Höhenmesser, Positionsbestimmung und Herzfrequenz. Was unterscheidet die beiden GPS-Outdoor-Smartwatches? Und wie gut ist die Taschenlampe der Fenix 7X für den Outdoorbereich? Hier geht es zum Test der Outdoor-Smartwatches ...
  • Hallo,

ich habe von Thales erfahren, dass die eXplorist Geräte über einen kleinen Adapter doch AAA Batterien unterstützen - entgegen einer telefonischen Auskunft der Magellan Hotline. Hier die Mailkommunikation in chronologischer Reihenfolge (aktuellste Email oben).

Viele Grüße,
    Andy

---

Dear Mr Andy,

Thank you for contacting Thales Navigation Customer Support.

AAA Batteries will be put in a special Battery-box, which will be adapted to the slot of the explorist.

Kind regards,

===

Hello again,

thanks for your reply.

> it will be possible to use AAA batteries as well as a lithium ione battery

This would be a very interesting and great feature that would make the eXplorist 600 my current favorite GPS buy. However, I'm still unsure about this. I've found the below photograph of the new eXplorist device on the Web, but I can only see a Lithium-Ion battery slot. Is there an adapter that allows the use of AAA batteries, or how do AAA batteries fit into the slot?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
    Andy

===

Dear Andy,

Thank you for contacting Thales Navigation Customer Support.

Concerning the new eXplorist range, it will be possible to use AAA batteries as well as a lithium ione battery. This will be available soon.

The price for a lithium ione battery is 49.90EUR.

Concerning the USB cable, I haven't heard about a problem like that. It should charge the unit like the 220V cable without any problem !

Kind regards,

Thales Navigation Customer Support

===

Envoyé : lundi 4 avril 2005 13:07

Hello,

is it true that the eXplorist 600 may be used with AA batteries OR with the included lithium ione battery?

What is the price for a substitutional lithium ione battery?

I'm really interested in the product, but I would prefer a unit that will also carry AAA batteries.

By the way, is it true that the included USB cable is not yet capable of recharging the device? Will the customers be able to get a replacement of the cable as soon as this is fixed?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Andy

• Tobias

Hat das Label eXplorist hinzugefügt.