Driveassist 50 LMT-D

Garmin fenix 7X und epix Gen 2 im Test

Der Schwerpunkt dieses Tests und Vergleichs der Garmin Fenix 7X Solar und Garmin Epix Gen 2 liegt auf den Sensoren wie Höhenmesser, Positionsbestimmung und Herzfrequenz. Was unterscheidet die beiden GPS-Outdoor-Smartwatches? Und wie gut ist die Taschenlampe der Fenix 7X für den Outdoorbereich? Hier geht es zum Test der Outdoor-Smartwatches ...
  • Hi,
    Meine geschriebenes deutsch ist nicht so gut, hoffentlich ist es OK, auf englisch zu schreiben:
    Just purchased the Driveassist 50 LMT-D and have two issues:

1.) An "Event Saved" alert keeps popping up every couple of minutes. I can click it away or it disappears on it’s own, but it's incredibly annoying and distracting. Also interrupts the voice prompts. I've tried but can't figure out how to turn this off. Any ideas?

2.) I live in Germany (I'm American) and bought a version that came installed with Europe maps and seems to have a UK based design. I'd really like a US English voice but cannot find anywhere online a place to buy this (you'd think they’d be happy to take my money). Garminexpress has a store but when I navigate to the voices area it is either empty (Mac) or a message comes up saying these items are no longer available (Windows 10). Really???? They use American English voices on US units, but I can't buy that for mine?

I'd really appreciate help with either or both of these issues.

Thanks and best,

Erik