GPSMAP 64/64s software version 6.10 Beta
as of December 14, 2020
Download (9.80 MB)
- For any issues that you encounter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please include the GPSMAP 64 series model you own, software version, and a detailed description of your issue, along with any steps to reproduce. Please note that you may not get a response to the email unless we need more information on the issue you report.
- Although this software is believed to be reliable, it has not yet been released for production and should be used at your own risk.
Changes made from version 5.90 to 6.10:
- Fixed an issue with Explore Sync of route navigation
- Fixed an issue drawing certain areas on the map
- Fixed an issue where the last point of a track would not be connected on the map
- Fixed an issue that could cause the map to jump to incorrect coordinates