Montana 7x0 Firmware Update 7.10 released 01DEC20.
Changes made from version 6.40 to 7.10:
- Added support for starting navigation from the Explore App.
- Added support for composing a message to an address received in an inReach text message.
- Added German sharp s (eszett) as a hold key option for lower case s on the keyboard.
- Added ability to disable barometer.
- Added the ability to sort tracks in the track manager by whether or not they are shown on the map.
- Improved data sizing of large data fields.
- Fixed issue where weather map would not center on currently active location.
- Fixed issue with highlight when selecting a track to review.
- Fixed issues that could occur when adding new weather locations.
- Fixed issue with warning message when minimum ascent routing type is selected but not supported by current maps.
- Fixed issue that could occur when Virb Remote is set as a favorite.
- Fixed issue with compass heading setting not persisting though a power down.
- Fixed issue with setting of virb remote camera settings.
- Fixed issue causing inconsistent round trip routing distance estimates.
- Fixed issue with custom waypoint symbol drawing.